Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tropical Thunderstorms?

You might be asking yourself, "Why is this blog named Tropical Thunderstorms?" (or maybe you're not...)

Fear not, dear reader, you will shortly know the reasoning for this random name. I only fear that you will be disappointed by its trivial nature...

I was trying to think of something cute or clever because I am not one to just settle for boring. Then I realized that my hands were dry, so I grabbed my new lotion that is called Coconut Lime.

It is definitely one of the most amazing smells that I have ever encountered in a lotion or body spray. You put it on and all of a sudden you are in this wonderful relaxed, coconut-limey place and all you want to do is close your eyes and go to sleep. The smell is almost tropical, but I think it is best experienced to be really understood.

I thought to myself, hmm... Tropical. I liked it, but it wasn't really good enough. Then I remembered that my perfect day would be one that rained big warm drops accompanied by loud thunder and bright lightening. I also realized that if I used this lotion on such a day, I would be lost in complete bliss.

Thus, Tropical Thunderstorms was born. Now, you're disappointed, I know you are, but that's okay because I have Coconut Lime lotion. :D

(p.s. I know this is the second post of the day, but I felt that I needed to explain this...)

No comments: