Monday, January 26, 2009

Polka-Dots and Pink Things

I have been accused of living in a world of polka-dots and pink things.

I am here to say, "Exactly, I live in a world of polka-dots and pink things. As well as sunshine, flowers, happiness, and amazing friends."

But I am also here to say that there is nothing wrong with that. When this accuser told me that I lived in a world of polka-dots and pink things, I didn't take it literally, but I could have- cause I really do. But this person meant it in a much more metaphorical sense, and they said it with a tone that said, "you are so naive."

No, I'm not. I live in this happy place because I make it that way. Life is all about attitude. And I will admit, I haven't always had the greatest of attitudes, but that just gives me more reason to believe that it is all attitude.

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." ~Winston Churchill

1 comment:

Name = Spencer Hansen said...

Winston Churchill is the man.

Attitude makes all the difference. Just ask Victor Frankl.