Monday, June 8, 2009

Gee... Thanks

So for a while now, I've been wishing that we had wireless internet in our house so that I didn't have to sit by the Ethernet hookup (or whatever that cord is...) to be on the internet. I guess I never mentioned this to my dad because yesterday I said something about it and he told me that our box thingie (I'm not sure what it is) had wireless capabilities, but he didn't know how to set it up. Are you kidding me??? So, when I got home from work today, I figured out how to set up our wireless internet (thanks Google :D) Needless to say, I am pretty excited...

Now, what else can I do on the internet?

2 comments:

Name = Spencer Hansen said...

How I covet your connective capabilities. We still crank through dial-up over in West Valley. Alas...

ps. How soon til the call comes?

Jennie said...

Maybe tomorrow Spence! I'm excited! :D