Wednesday, July 1, 2009

humbled... very humbled

I shouldn't have said anything. I should have just left it at "I'll go where you want me to go, dear Lord." But that's ok... at least it will be as soon as I can get my mind around it.
The Philippines Bacolod Mission. Wow. I get to speak Tagalog. And I leave on September 23rd. The same day as my great friend Brooke. I am so happy that we are doing this together Brookie! I love you!

5 comments:

Beckie said...

Yah and thats my birthday to. I am so proud of you!

Troy said...

Hey don't forget me, I am going to the M.T.C. the same day too!!! And I am going to the Philippines, but I guess you aren't to excited about that. Congrats see you in the M.T.C.

Brooke said...

Congrats miss jennie! I think that I have told you that a hundred times already but that's ok!haha I'm really glad to be doing this with you as well!

Katrina said...

Jennie! That is so exciting! Good luck! You'll do great! :)

Travis and Crystal said...

wow! I am so excited for you! you will be a great missionary!