Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Less than 2 months...

and then I leave for a year and a half. Wow, this is coming up so fast. It kind of makes my head spin. And this is so different than anything I've ever done, I feel quite nervous. But that's normal, right? I mean, human nature, to be nervous about the unknown, or inexperienced.
School starts in even less time... less than 1 month. If I were going to school this fall, I would be getting all psyched up to go and start new classes... but I can guarantee that I would be a little more relaxed. I've been to school before... that's old news. I'm a pro, it's a piece of cake. Compared to my quickly approaching adventure, anyway.
But I am determined to become a pro. Just wait and see.

1 comment:

Troy said...

Missions are the best, 54 days left!!! But whos counting!!! I am so way excited to go to the MTC, then two months later, WHAM!!! straight in to Manilla Philippines for customs. Then right off to Cebu, oh and Bacolod in your case!!!